SOCIALISM = FREEDOM
If you like, you can share this. If you think somebody needs to hear the truth about this, tag their name in a comment below.
IS SOCIALISM GOOD?
For all those who idolize socialists, (Martin Luther King Jr., Che Guevara, Ferdinand Marcos, Abraham Lincoln, Karl Marx, Joseph Stalin, Fidel Castro, Mao Zedong, et cetera) lemme just give you a heads up on what Communism really is and how much it promotes every wicked thing imaginable – more than what any college class on political science will ever dare to tell you about.
If socialism equals freedom, it is this.
Freedom to be stolen from, imprisoned without cause, killed without warning, stripped of all the physical and financial blessings that God made you a steward of… Freedom to recognize the “State” as the only “religion” (humanism at its best), freedom to fight with your neighbor/family member/workmate over the last potato, a favor at the labor camp, a boot, a cup, a jug of water, a half-liter of gas – and since all men are equal (equally broke), all the riches, prosperity, honor and glory go to the government.
You may say, “Everybody will be equal. All the things that we need will be free for all to have and enjoy. Who doesn’t want that?”
Okay, good point. You’ll have free stuff.
First up, free work. You work for free. You live, to work. You work, to live. Pretty simple cycle. You MAY get two beans in your soup for a 10-14 hour workday, you come home to your concrete apartment (which is exactly the same as 200 million others) on your polluted, crime-infested street to your depressed wife and malnourished children. And at night, in silence – for fear of microphones in the ceiling, you pray to a God that you’re not supposed to believe in…that life would end, and put you out of your misery.
Free education. To fill you up with the religion of humanism, and teach you the lie of the evolution of man. The big-bang theory. BANG! BAM! ZAP! Ha ha! You’ve been fooled, sucker!
Free hospitalization. That either means that you lay on a lice-infested cot in an overcrowded hospital until death, or that you get sent to a “correction center” where they pump experimental drugs into you until what’s left of you is part demoniac, and part schizophrenic. All in the name of “re-education”.
Free religion. You’re free to die for what you believe in. Sooner rather than later. Bullet in the back of the head? If you’re lucky. Try reading “Tortured for Christ” to get a better idea of what that’s really like. Are you offended yet? Try asking Richard Wurmbrand if that was offensive to him.
Free nuclear warfare. You know what socialists are soooo excited about? Blowing up stuff! You thought that the Iraq conflict was bad, that the American Civil war was bad, and that two wars for American independence were bad. Well, you’re in for a surprise!
World War I, World War II, the Vietnam war. The Cold war, when everybody in the West was afraid of incoming nuclear rockets from the USSR. All the various Russian conflicts with its neighboring countries. China sending in tanks on their own people in the Boxers rebellion. Russia sending its thousands upon thousands of veterans to death camps in Siberia. North Korea? Wants to nuke their own people over a conflict that is more than 50 years old. Warsaw. Berlin. Stalingrad. Moscow. Havana. Beijing. All these killing grounds.
It never ends. It just repeats its deadly cycle.
Don’t believe me yet? Do you think I’m making this all up?
Find out for yourself. It’s the information age, don’t stay ignorant.
Here are a few notable socialists.
* Joseph Stalin – killed millions of his own people. He was the cool dude that came up with “one death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic”. Nice guy.
* Adolf Hitler tried to wipe out whole “races” of people he didn’t see fit to live (especially European Jews), and to make sure that the Hideous Roman Conglomerate didn’t mess with him – he made friends with their fascist dictator Mussolini and signed a concordat with the head honcho Antichrist of the time, Pope Pius XII. Long live Satan.
* Abraham Lincoln used the slave issue to get more people on the bandwagon for fighting against the South, when before the war, parts of both the North and South had ongoing slave trade of blacks. He emancipated the slaves in a political move to get more support. So, he was a great orator. He also was a typical double tongued, grab any opportunity politician just like most others on this list.
* Ferdinand Marcos used socialism as a way to extort, steal, pocket, and take away all the Philippine wealth that he could before he was sent to rot in prison for the rest of his miserable life. Yes, during his rule some economic moves were made that benefited the country. Yes, he stole about 500,000,000,000 PHP of it. That’s the documented part. What is that number? That’s right. More than 500 billion pesos. Try to count that in 100 peso bills. See if it helps. In hundreds, that’s 5,000,000,000 (5 billion) individual 100 peso bills.
* Karl Marx’s books (that are being read in major universities) caused more dictatorships and more bloody massacres of innocent people in the name of “Socialism” than he would’ve ever imagined, troubled person that he was. His book wasn’t worth the paper to write it on. Had they lived during the same time periods, he would have been good friends with Genghis Khan, Constantine, Titus, Nero, Julius Caesar, and the like.
* Che Guevara? He was a guerrilla fighter and I hear he was good buddies with the saint Fidel Castro. He was his main executioner. Mass-murderer. He was good with the cameras. Cubans today (50 years after his death) that say ANYTHING against him will be imprisoned and shot, or the other way around.
You know, socialism isn’t new. In the Bible, the city of Babel had it going on. They put all the folks into a city, had them all speaking one common language, and they built a big tower to communicate with extraterrestrial beings (aliens – known in the Bible as devils), trying to get into heaven. Does it sound like America’s space program yet?
During the famine that is written about in the later part of Genesis, the current Pharaoh introduced communism by buying up all the land of the people in exchange for keeping them alive. After using the Jewish slave Joseph as his minister to offer help to the hungry masses, the Egyptians in their gratitude enslaved Joseph’s family and descendants for 400 years. Ever wonder how the treasure cities and the pyramids were built? Slave labor.
My question for you is, will it be okay with you if Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Washington D.C. become the new Warsaw, Berlin, and Moscow?
What about Manila, or Singapore? Where do you live?
Are you ready for a police state? If not, while you have a voice to speak against evil, do so. May God help you.
Written by John Varney